Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Adventures

It's been awhile since I've updated our family news...and we've been busy. Starting the first of September I got my nose stuck in the 'Twilight' series books (enough said) and was quite obsessed with finishing all four in a couple of weeks. (Its a good thing they are a quick read) Of course I couldn't just be...I had to teach Relief Society one Sunday and then do a fireside for the youth in our ward the next Sunday. Between keeping up on the Twilight saga and planning my lessons, I threw food at the kids and let them destroy the house. (Not really that bad, but it was bad enough that Tyler asked when I was going to be finished with THOSE books.) Then Tyler decided to take last week off from work so he could install a new sprinkler system in our yard before we put down new sod. Now my house has little mud trails all over from Trevor going out to "help" dad and then deciding he wants to come in to play with Cambria (and we live in Oregon so of course, it rained). That brings us to today and despite the crazy-ness and kids crawling all over me I totally enjoyed conference. The kids are growing up so fast! Ethan sits up now and throws tantrums when anything is taken away from him, Cambria said the prayer at dinner all by herself (she's not even two yet!!!) and Trevor starts Pre-school on Tuesday. Yep, things are a changin' fast...

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Yay! for preschool! Can't believe how big Cambria's getting.
Crazy stuff.